- This event has passed.
EC Social dialogue committee on audivisual sector
January 24, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Social Dialogue Committee
Draft Agenda for the Working Group meeting
Friday 1st March 2019
09.30 to 17.30
|11.00||1. Opening of the meeting
– Approval of the draft agenda and of the minutes of the plenary meeting of 14th December 2018.
|2. EC Social and Employment Policy – update
– Update on European Pillar of Social Rights, by Isabelle Laurent, Policy Officer, unit EMPL.A.2 – Social Dialogue, European Commission.
– Information Point on the EC proposal for Directive on transparent and predictable working conditions in the European Union (revised Written Statement Directive (COM(2017) 797)), presentation by Adela Barrero Flores, DG EMPL (tbc.)
|12.00||3. Digital Transformation
– Presentation of the Mobile Journalism project at RTVE, Spain
|14.15||3. Digital Transformation (to be continued)
– EU Action Plan on disinformation, presentation by European Commission representative (tbc.)
– Up-date on the MEDIA Road project, by EBU
|15.00||4. Monitoring of media pluralism in Europe
– Presentation of recent activities of the EU, by European Commission representative (tbc.)
|15.30||5. Skills Development in the Audiovisual sector
– Update on the joint project of the Audiovisual and live Performance Social Dialogue Committees on skills development and social dialogue (VS 2017/0014), by Daphné Tepper, Project Director.
– Discussion on the follow-up of the project
|16.10||6. Health and safety at work
– Update on the joint project of EURO-MEI, FIA, FIM, CEPI and FIAPF on the health and safety risk assessment tool (OIRA) for film and TV production in Europe, by Richard Polacek, EURO-MEI.
|16.45||7. Gender equality and diversity
– Update on the project of the social dialogue committee on Gender equality and diversity in the European Audiovisual sector (VS/2017/0362), by Daphné Tepper, Project Director.