At the General Meeting in Verviers (Belgium) in 2013, the EFJ adopted a resolution to form a new expert group that should focus on the topics online, cross-media workings and digitisation.
The main themes of the Digital Expert Group are the following:
Creating trust in digital media:
- artificial intelligence; automated content and ethics;
- how to deal with deep fakes and disinformation;
- media literacy;
- self-regulation in digital media;
- transparency and accountability of Internet players;
- new business models in digital journalism;
Organising in digital media and start-up economy.