Registration open for the Stars4Media Lab in Brussels | 30 March – 1 April
From 30 March 30 to 1 April, the Vrije Universiteit Brussel and Fondation Euractiv, in partnership with the European Federation of Journalists (EFJ) and WAN-IFRA, will organise in Brussels the Stars4Media Lab. The event, part of the EU exchange programme for media professionals, aims to provide applicants with more information about Stars4Media, create the opportunity to network, and offer specific training and insights from academics, high-level media experts, and media practitioners.
Who can participate?
- Stars4Media participants who have already applied and been pre-selected for the programme
- Stars4Media participants who have applied but are still looking for a media partner
- Interested young media professionals who want to know more about the programme before they submit an initiative
For media professionals who did not submit a Stars4Media Initiative yet (Application Form), this is the perfect occasion to “test” their ideas, fine-tune it with the help of media experts, and network to find possible partners amongst peers from other media outlets.
If you have a “media pair” already, we encourage the attendance of your partner as well.
The programme of the event includes:
- Info sessions about Stars4Media;
- Interactive workshops on topics around the two thematic waves – Trust in Media and Data for Media – to accelerate innovation in media;
- A policy debate and the presentation and fine-tuning of the Initiatives.
1 – A registration form should be submitted by each team member of a Stars4Media initiative.
2 – Travel, accommodation and subsistence costs will be reimbursed after the event only to the successful selected participants.
For registering, please fill in this form, it will take you less than 1 minute!