Annual & General Meetings
The General Meeting (GM) of the European Federation of Journalists (EFJ) is held every three years. The GM is the governing body setting the general direction of the Federation and elected by delegates from member union and associations of the EFJ.
Between the General Meetings, Annual Meetings (AM), take place every year according to the Belgian law for the federation to focus on a subject in line with the EFJ priorities of work.
For more information on GM and AM, please refer to EFJ Rules.
- General Meeting 2019, Tallinn
- Annual Meeting 2018, Lisbon
- Annual Meeting 2017, Bucharest
- General Meeting 2016, Sarajevo
- Annual Meeting 2015, Montenegro
- Annual Meeting 2014, Moscow
- General Meeting 2013, Verviers